此为历史版本和 IPFS 入口查阅区,回到作品页
宏先
IPFS 指纹 这是什么

作品指纹

【翻譯】Mystery of Love 愛之謎

宏先
·
·
Boundless by the time I cried. 我哭的時刻蒼茫。
圖 pexels-flo-dahm

Oh, to see without my eyes

  噢,不用眼睛也看得見

The first time that you kissed me

  你第一次吻我

Boundless by the time I cried

  我哭的時刻蒼茫

I built your walls around me

  在我周圍,我建起你的牆

White noise, what an awful sound

  白噪音,多糟糕的聲響

Fumbling by Rogue River

  沿著羅格河摸索

Feel my feet above the ground

  在地面上感受我的雙足

Hand of God, deliver me

  神之手,解救我


Oh, oh woe-oh-woah is me

  噢,噢這就是我

The first time that you touched me

  你第一次觸摸我

Oh, will wonders ever cease?

  噢,疑惑會停下嗎?

Blessed be the mystery of love

  感謝這段愛之謎


Lord, I no longer believe

  上帝,我不再相信

Drowned in living waters

  被活水淹沒

Cursed by the love that I received

  被我收到的愛詛咒

From my brother's daughter

  來自我兄弟的女兒

Like Hephaestion, who died

  猶如死去的赫費斯提翁

Alexander's lover

  亞歷山大的戀人

Now my riverbed has dried

  此刻我的河床已乾涸

Shall I find no other?

  或許再找無他者?


Oh, oh woe-oh-woah is me

  噢,噢這就是我

I'm running like a plover

  我如鴴鳥奔走

Now I'm prone to misery

  現今我往往悲苦

The birthmark on your shoulder reminds me

  你肩上的那胎記,提醒了我


How much sorrow can I take?

  我能承受多少悲傷?

Blackbird on my shoulder

  我肩膀的烏鶇

And what difference does it make

  而牠變得多不同

When this love is over?

  愛何時結束?


Shall I sleep within your bed

  我該在你被窩裡入眠

River of unhappiness

  不幸的河流

Hold your hands upon my head

  在我頭頂握住你的手

Till I breathe my last breath

  直到我呼出最後一口氣


Oh, oh woe-oh-woah is me

  噢,噢這就是我

The first time that you touched me

  你第一次觸摸我

Oh, will wonders ever cease?

  噢,疑惑會停下嗎?

Blessed be the mystery of love

  感謝這段愛之謎

CC BY-NC-ND 2.0 授权