【翻譯】【節錄】Ronan 羅南

宏先
·
·
IPFS
·
You were my best four years. 你是我最好的四年。
圖 pexels-pixabay

I remember your bare feet down the hallway

  我記得你光腳走下廊道

I remember your little laugh

  我記得你小小的笑聲

Race cars on the kitchen floor, plastic dinosaurs

  在廚房地板上的賽車、塑膠恐龍

I love you to the moon and back

  我愛你如同繞月球一圈


I remember your blue eyes looking into mine

  我記得你藍色眼睛看著我

Like we had our own secret club

  猶如我們擁有的秘密線索

I remember you dancing before bedtime

  我記得你在睡前起舞

Then jumping on me, waking me up

  然後跳到我身上,叫我起床


I can still feel you hold my hand, little man

  我仍能感受你牽著我的手,小大人

And even the moment I knew

  而我知曉的那刻

You fought it hard like an army guy

  你就像部隊小伙搏鬥

Remember I leaned in and whispered to you?

  記得我靠著你,並對你說悄悄話嗎?


Come on, baby, with me

  來吧,寶貝,跟著我

We're gonna fly away from here

  我們將要飛離這裡

You were my best four years

  你是我最好的四年


I remember the drive home when the blind hope

  我記得,駕車回家時,盲目地希望

Turned to crying and screaming, "Why?"

  轉而尖叫與哭鬧,「為什麼?」

Flowers pile up in the worst way, no one knows what to say

  花瓣都以最糟糕的方式堆起,沒人知道該怎麼說

About a beautiful boy who died

  關乎一位死去的美麗男孩


And it's about to be Halloween, you could be anything

You wanted if you were still here

  而快到萬聖節時,若你還在這裡,你能變成你想的任何事物

I remember the last day when I kissed your face

  我記得最後一天,當我吻你時

And whispered in your ear

  又向你說悄悄話


Come on, baby, with me

  來吧,寶貝,跟著我

We're gonna fly away from here

  我們將要飛離這裡

Out of this curtained room

  離開窗紗密布的房間

In this hospital grey, we'll just disappear

  在灰色的醫院,我們將消失

Come on, baby, with me

  來吧,寶貝,跟著我

We're gonna fly away from here

  我們將要飛離這裡

You were my best four years

  你是我最好的四年


What if I'm standing in your closet

  如果我正站在你的衣櫥前

Trying to talk to you?

  嘗試與你說話呢?

And what if I kept the hand-me-downs

  而若是我還保有舊衣服呢?

You won't grow into?

  你不會繼續長成吧?

And what if I really thought some miracle

  而如果我真的想過奇蹟

Would see us through?

  能看見我們呢?

What if the miracle was even getting

  若奇蹟就只是讓我

One moment with you?

  有一瞬間能跟你在一起呢?

CC BY-NC-ND 2.0 授权

喜欢我的作品吗?别忘了给予支持与赞赏,让我知道在创作的路上有你陪伴,一起延续这份热忱!

宏先男,2003年生,現年18歲。 停更中,請至以下管道追蹤最新文章~~~ IG ureyes.mymind FB 宏先創作 HKese 星級作家 宏先
  • 来自作者
  • 相关推荐

【新詩】【創作】渡口與老船長

【新詩】【創作】原本看不見

【新詩】【創作】香甜的天堂