【翻譯】【節錄】Renegade 叛徒
I tapped on your window on your darkest night
在你最黑的夜裡,我輕敲你的窗
The shape of you was jagged and weak
你的身影參差而虛弱
There was nowhere for me to stay
這裡沒有我能留下的所在
But I stayed anyway
但無論如何,我留下了
You fire off missiles 'cause you hate yourself
因為討厭自己,你發射了導彈
But do you know you're demolishing me?
但你知道你正炸傷我嗎?
And then you squeeze my hand as I'm about to leave
然後,因為我的離去,你壓碎了我的手
Are you really gonna talk about timing in times like these?
你真的要在這時,談論時機適合與否嗎?
And let all your damage damage me
而讓你所有的傷害又傷害我
And carry your baggage up my street
攜著你的行李離開我的街巷
And make me your future history
而使我成為你未來的情史
It's time, you've come a long way
時候到了,你已經歷許久
Open the blinds, let me see your face
拉開簾幕,讓我看看你的臉
You wouldn't be the first renegade
To need somebody
你不是第一個需要陪伴的叛徒
Is it insensitive for me to say
Get your shit together
So I can love you?
我說,好好振作我才能愛你,這會太麻木不仁嗎?
Is it really your anxiety
真的是你的焦慮
That stops you from giving me everything?
使你不再予我一切的嗎?
Or do you just not want to?
或是,你只是不想?
And if I would've known
而若我知曉了
How sharp pieces you were crumbled into
你崩潰後的碎片有多銳利
I might've let them lay
也許我該置之不理
Is it insensitive for me to say (let all your damage damage me)
我說這會太麻木不仁嗎(讓你所有的傷害又傷害我)
Get your shit together (carry your baggage up my street)
好好振作(攜著你的行李離開我的街巷)
So I can love you? (And make me your future history)
我才能愛你?(而使我成為你未來的情史)
(It's time, you've come a long way) is it really your anxiety
(時候到了,你已經歷許久)真的是你的焦慮
(Open the blinds, let me see your face) that stops you from giving me everything
(拉開簾幕,讓我看看你的臉)使你不再予我一切的嗎?
(You wouldn't be the first renegade to need somebody)
(你不是第一個需要陪伴的叛徒)
Or do you just not want to?
或是,你只是不想?