Industrial control machine
The industrial control all-in-one computer is an industrial tablet computer integrated with industrial control computer and display screen. It is an HMI human-machine interface that integrates industrial motherboard, CPU, memory, hard disk and display. With rich I / O interfaces, it can be connected to a variety of devices in the industrial environment.、
Features of industrial control machine:
1. Less connection: The industrial all-in-one has a certain degree of similarity with the computer display in appearance, and there is no messy wiring.
2. Small footprint: The industrial all-in-one computer has a small footprint. It can be placed on a small table at an industrial site, or it can be embedded in an industrial-designed cabinet.
3. Low energy consumption: The industrial all-in-one adopts industrial LED LCD screen and large-area high-strength aluminum alloy cooling fins, and the energy consumption is between 10W-35W ...
4. Relatively weak performance: The industrial all-in-one has the hardware required by desktop computers, such as CPU, memory, hardware, etc., which can be expanded and upgraded, the processing performance is relatively weak, but it can be relatively stable in stability.
5. High integration: The industrial integrated machine has a high integration, and can have a host, audio, camera, microphone, Bluetooth, etc. at the same time.
6. The appearance is quite satisfactory: The design of the industrial control integrated machine is not as gorgeous as that of the commercial one. The appearance of the whole machine adopts high-strength aluminum alloy frame or 304 stainless steel, which mainly meets the application requirements.
7. A wide range of applications: industrial control integrated machine is generally used in industrial environments, for high dust, high humidity, high vibration and other working environments.
The size of the industrial control integrated machine is generally 8 to 21.5 inches. In terms of processor performance, Celeron or Core low power processors are generally used. The processing performance of the whole machine is within 10 to 40W of power consumption.
Like my work?
Don't forget to support or like, so I know you are with me..