Zoom Internet Email Account Setup Process
In this guide, we are going to tell you how you can do Zoom email setup after you have created an email account for yourself on Zoom. Follow the steps carefully as it is important that you enter the server settings of the Zoom email account correctly.
Zoom Internet Email Server Settings
- The first thing you need to do is to open the ArmstrongMyWire.com website on your device and then tap the Email option that will allow you to access the email online.
- But, if you are interested in using any third-party application or any other email client like Outlook or Thunderbird then, you need to use the Settings that we are giving here.
- You need to input these settings in the settings of your device as these server settings are very important for the email account.
- Incoming mail server name: imap.zoominternet.net
- Incoming mail server port number: 993 with SSL on
- Outgoing Mail server name: smtp.zoominternet.net
- Outgoing mail server port number: 587 with TLS or STARTTLS on
- Authentication: Type the username and password of your Armstrong account
Make sure that you enter all the settings correctly for Zoom email setup on your device. Hope that you have understood the whole process.
Like my work?
Don't forget to support or like, so I know you are with me..